Mewah Black Rice 1Kg
We don't quite understand why it's dubbed the "forbidden rice", for black rice should certainly not be forbidden from your diet due to its impressive health benefits, powerful disease-fighting antioxidants and high fibre content!
Black rice, also known (more suitably) as Longevity Rice, used to be consumed in regions of Asia for thousands of years, and was in fact reserved for only Chinese royalty. Imported from China.
Now it's available to you and your family in the form of MEWAH Black Rice, brimming with natural whole grain goodness for those who know how to appreciate the finest rice quality for good health!
Here are some great benefits of including MEWAH Black Rice into your everyday healthy diet:
- High content of Anthocyanin antioxidant
- Gluten free and healthy whole grain
- Low Glycemic Index for stable, longer lasting energy level (Helps in lowering the impact of raised glucose level and against diabetes)
- Rich in minerals such as Potassium, Iron and Magnesium
- Daily source of Vitamin B1, B2 and E
- Delicious roasted nutty taste and soft texture
- Suitable for Vegan and Vegetarians
- Ideal for daily dishes, local and international
Recommendation: Please keep rice in the refrigerator to preserve its freshness
1. Pour 2 cups of rice into inner pot and rinse the rice.
2. Add 2 cups of water for 2 cups of rice.
3. Add 1 teapoon of salt (optional).
4. Place the rice into the rice cooker and switch it on.
5. Do not lift the cover or stir while the rice is still cooking.
6. Once cooked, fluff the rice with a fork, then serve.