Mewah Brown Rice 1Kg
More and more health-conscious families are switching over to the natural whole grain goodness of Brown Rice. Essentially, the process that produces this nutty-flavoured healthy rice removes the outermost layer, that is, the hull of the rice kernel, which helps protect and retain its rich nutritional value. Origin from Malaysia.
Historically and culturally ingrained in the lives of Asian and African households, Brown Rice is fast becoming a staple ingredient in the Western world.
Our whole grain MEWAH Brown Rice is gluten-free and packed with these health-preserving benefits for your daily consumption:
- Daily source of Carbohydrates, Dietary Fiber and Protein
- Rich in minerals such as Iron, Potassium, Calcium, Vitamin B1, B3 and E
- Low Glycemic Index for stable, longer lasting energy level (Helps in lowering the impact of raised glucose level and against diabetes)
- Essentially cholesterol free and low in fat
- Delicious roasted nutty taste with fluffy and chewy texture
- Highly recommended by nutritionist as part of daily staple food diet
- Ideal for daily dishes, local and international
Recommendation: Please keep rice in the refrigerator to preserve its freshness
1. Pour 2 cups of rice into inner pot and rinse the rice.
2. Add 2.5 cups of water for 2 cups of rice.
3. Add 1 teapoon of salt (optional).
4. Place the rice into the rice cooker and switch it on.
5. Do not lift the cover or stir while the rice is still cooking.
6. Once cooked, fluff the rice with a fork, then serve.